In my nearly 40 years as an educator, I have spoken on quite a number of topics.
The short version is:
- I can speak on most any topic to any group, whether it is teacher training, keynoting a major education/church conference, a MOPS group, or parent classes.
- You can have me customize your own talk tailored to your group. Take a look at my topics and see which one(s) you would like to see or if there is one you would like me to adjust to fit your particular needs.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to request a specific time and date.
My experience includes:
- Regular ACSI Conference keynote speaker
- International Children’s Conference keynote speaker
- BASS Conference children’s keynote speaker (Bay Area Sunday School)
- Frequent MOPS speaker for over 15 years
- Women’s conference and retreat keynote speaker
- Early Childhood Conference keynote speaker
- Guest lecturer at universities such as DBU, UNT, Dallas Theological Seminary, UACCM
- Child Evangelism International Headquarters adjunct teacher and trainer for 20 years